FeedsInsight (“we”, “us”, or “our”) has created this content policy (“Policy”) to inform you
(“you” or “your”) of what content is allowed on our website located at FeedsInsight.com. By using the Service, you consent
to the content practices described in this Policy.
We may change this Policy from time to time. The responsibility of checking the updated policy resides with you.
Any continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. If we make
any changes to this Policy, we will change the “last updated” date above. You can review the most current version
of the Policy at any time http://www.FeedsInsight.com/Policy/Content.
If you are using the Service on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and
warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to this Policy,
in such event, “You” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
- Nudity, Obscenity, and other Adult Material: We don't allow content that contains nudity, obscenity or sexually suggestive material. It should not relate to porn, dating with a sexual or mature nature or sexual aids & devices.
- Violent or Bullying Behavior: Content should not contain materials that threaten, harass or bully other users.
- Hate Speech or Incitement to Violence: We don't allow the promotion of hatred toward any person, organization or group of people.
- Repulsive content: We don’t allow content containing repulsive, violent or gruesome imagery or content designed to shock or disturb users.
- Inappropriate or offensive language: Questions may not contain inappropriate or offensive language. This also includes variations and misspellings of inappropriate language.
- Push-polling: We do not allow questions that could be characterized as “Push-polling”. Also, questions may not be designed to influence or alter the view of respondents, either negatively or positively, under the guise of conducting a poll.
- Alcohol, Tobacco and other Drugs: We do not allow content that promotes the use of alcohol, tobacco or tobacco-related products, illegal drugs or compounds claiming to provide unsubstantiated health benefits.
- Illegal Activities or Content: Surveys and associated content should not be used for unlawful purposes or for the promotion of dangerous and illegal activities.
If you have any questions about these Content Policy, please contact us at